[Ban Appeal] Rip_Peep_2017

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Rip_Peep_2017, Jul 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rip_Peep_2017

Rip_Peep_2017 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +18
    In Game Name:
    Rip_Peep_2017
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    I have not.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Mute on Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Trolling
    Rule Violated:
    1. Offensive content is not allowed.
    2. Keep chat family friendly.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    1. When it comes to offensive content swearing in moderation is okay but anything more then minor swearing is not allowed on ECC. Other offensive content can include but not limited to Offensive skins, names, structures, etc.

2. Chat should be kept family friendly, Certain subjects are not allowed in chat period. Some of these subjects include but are not limited to drugs, sex, and politics. Private channels like /ch fucker should be used when talking about stuff that is not family friendly.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I don't really have a excuse for the way I acted the other night. I was out of line and had to be muted, end of story. I got fairly drunk and should have just logged off at that point because I was too far gone. I apologize for the way I acted and will be working on being a better person in chat and on the server as a whole if I am unmuted. I am sorry for any staff that night/morning that had to deal with me and the way i was acting.

2. LimeLush

LimeLush How is he still staff?
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +446
    Thank you for appealing your ban @Rip_Peep_2017

Discussing inappropriate topics in global or through the use of the /shout command can create a toxic environment where players feel uncomfortable playing on the server. Since it has been a decent amount of time since this mute happened, and because you were remorseful in your appeal, I will be unmuting you. You will be able to now speak on the server whenever you like, but please read through our rules once before doing so.

Player unmuted.
    Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.