[Ban Appeal] Retro8bitmods

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Retro8bitmods, May 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Retro8bitmods

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    In Game Name:
    Retro8bitmods
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main North
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Advertising
    Rule Violated:
    Advertising is not allowed.
    Advertising other Minecraft servers is strictly banned. You also may not advertise websites, YouTube channels, Twitch streams, or anything else if it is not related to EcoCityCraft.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't advertise to any other server, website, or link on Ecocitycraft. It's not only bad for Ecocitycraft. It's dangerous all together.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    To start I apologize this even happened. Here's what happened. Icedoglucas and skylandsd are my kids accounts. Icedoglucas' friend started a server-ish (it's just them two that use it.) He thought he could ask for help on the server by posting the ip and asking for mods/helpers. Now I know you've probably heard it before that my family member did something to get me banned. But I this is honestly what happened. He now know's what he did was wrong and he knows exactly what rule he broke. I can have him fill out a ban appeal, but coming from a 9 year old I don't know how well it will turn out. If we get un-banned. He will not be playing until he can so me he's capable of following rules. Again I'm sorry and I hope the server can accept my apology.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. iTzXtremeGaming

iTzXtremeGaming Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

Ratings:
    +1,706
    Hey, just to try help speed up the process for your kids to be unbanned too, each person will need to file an individual appeal.
    Best of luck with your appeal :)

3. Chundi_Jr

Chundi_Jr Ex-Rebecca
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,994
    As @icedoglucas has been issued an unban (though serving a 6hr temp ban), you have been unbanned.

Locked - @Retro8bitmods Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.