[Ban Appeal] Reincarnated_

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Reincarnated_, Apr 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reincarnated_

Reincarnated_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,333
    In Game Name:
    Reincarnated_
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    I have not.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    I am banned on the main server.
    Reason of Ban:
    I was banned for "Constant directed language and harassment".
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 3 - Harassment
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    Disrespecting staff falls under this rule - They are players too.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule means not to put others down and don't being mean to them in any way whatsoever.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Recently my behavior has been unacceptable and I'm sorry for that. I really am. There's no excuses. I've been rude, stupid, and straight up mean to people for no reason and I can assure you it won't happen again. I promise that, I really do. All I want is 1 more chance on the server to show everyone that I really can be a good member of the community. Most of the stuff I did was stupid little minor stuff that I know is against the rules, yet I do it anyway. That stops. I will use the /ignore command to my advantage and try my best to be an honest, kind person. I'm sorry to everyone once again and I hope to see you guys soon once again. Thank you for reading this.

• Potato Potato x 17
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. SimsElemental

SimsElemental Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,212
    Tagging the appropriate staff members, please be patient and have a read of the rules while you wait for your appeal to be handled.

@Game Admin

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. MadMonster_

MadMonster_ Retired GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +754
    @Reincarnated_

This isn't the first appeal that you've stated that you will change and 'become a better person', however, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you another chance here on EcoCityCraft. You will be taking an additional week away before re-joining us and during this time, I want you to re-read our server rules and really think about how you could change your behaviour.

Please, don't let me see another appeal from you.

Locked - 7d temp-ban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.