[Ban Appeal] RazorRimz

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by RazorRimz, Sep 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +646
    In Game Name:
    RazorRimz
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    I spammed lotto tickets aka trolling
    Rule Violated:
    I don't know what to copy paste, trolling or spamming seems the only logical rule potentially violated
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Behavior that you may find funny, may be considered annoying and/or a pain in the ass for others.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Someone told me you could spam 7 lotto tickets legally and it was confirmed by an SA. I spammed 4 lotto tickets but this was somewhat of a special case. Andrew had just called out someone for spamming lotto tickets and I did it shortly after in an attempt to be funny. This can definitely be considered trolling, and I accept that what I did was stupid and wrong. I feel I should be unbanned because strictly sticking to my actions, they weren't detrimental or harmful to anyone. This fact, combined with me accepting responsibility for my actions, I think should warrant an unban.

I don't know if this ban is considered one of those serious "troll" bans. If so, I already explained to Andrew a long time ago via email that I'm unable to bake a cake. For this reason, I will tag @andrewkm to clarify... and also because I'm 75% sure he will make a ruling on this appeal.

Ps: If I cannot be unbanned w/o baking a cake, I would like to kindly request a mod to take money out of my bank and transfer the rest of my debt to FuryFudge (800k). I’m no scammer.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #1 RazorRimz, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1