[Ban Appeal] PyroTechnix_

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by PyroTechnix_, Nov 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +291
    In Game Name:
    PyroTechnix_
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Use of AutoMine
    Rule Violated:
    Section 5 - Unfair Play(top)
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients(top)
    Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    You may not use any modified/third party clients to gain any economical advantage whatsoever.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Truthfully, I don't know why I did it. It was wrong and I knew that. It shouldn't take a punishment to make me realise what I was doing was more than unacceptable but I still decided to do it. I understand that my balance etc will be wiped which I more than deserve after pulling this kind of stunt. I feel ashamed, in fact, I more or less feel... disgusted for what I did. I really wish I could somehow go back and simply change what I did. All those people who work hard for their money; come up with amazing money making plans are quite literally hurt by those who use unfair advantages like me. I planned on buying an unban so I wouldn't need to publicly appeal because I didn't want anyone to know about my appalling behaviour; now I think about it more, I feel like this is the correct thing to do and for me to apologise publicly would make me as a person feel better than just hiding what I did with money. I would like to return to the server so I can show that I don't want to be that guy who has that unfair advantage anymore. It's pointless and in my eyes it's not beneficial to me or anyone else whatsoever. Thanks :(

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    That you wish to publicly apologize is all and well, but an unban purchase is going to be required here nonetheless. This isn't your first time using a third-party client to acquire money and goods AFK - and to be so reckless as to get banned for it again doesn't reflect too well on your assurances here.

Serious about being remorseful? Great. Now put your money where your mouth is, because your mouth alone isn't reliable anymore.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.