[Ban Appeal] OhMeSoDirty

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by WeWinAgain, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeWinAgain

WeWinAgain Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +413
    [Banned] OhMeSoDirty

User was banned for repeated trolling, and blatant disrespect to staff. I gave him multiple warnings, but he refused to stop.

2. OhMeSoDirty

OhMeSoDirty Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: OhMeSoDirty

Reason: Trolling Disrespect to staff

Counter-Reason: I acknowledge the fact that I was disrespectful to WewinAgain. I am sorry. The conversation got heated really quickly and I lost control. Again, I am sorry WeWin. As to Wolvie, I am sorry for making fun of you, it's because I was jealous of your success. I am also sorry for disrespecting you and I acknowledge the fact that it was wrong and I will not to do again. Please take my apology seriously and personally as I promise it will never happen again. And to any other members that I may have offended with my comments, and I promise, if this ban is removed, or made temporary, I will never commit any sort of this crime/offense again.
    Sorry Wolvie, Sorry WeWin, Sorry Andrew and the Server.
    Hope you consider my appeal. Thanks.

3. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995
    You trolled me as well, calling me Jetscat oh I mean Mr. Taylor. It got really annoying and I told you to be quiet about it and you said "Yes Mr.Taylor" was funny at first, but got annoying, though I didn't think that it should be a ban able offense. Good luck.

4. WolvieD2GMark

WolvieD2GMark Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +138
    @Ohmesodirty
    "As to Wolvie, I am sorry for making fun of you, it's because I was jealous of your success. I am also sorry for disrespecting you and I acknowledge the fact that it was wrong and I will not to do again."

I've warned you three times in the past about the abuse. I was banned off the server while andrew checked my entire history for use of the lottery bug. I'm back on the server which is proof that clearly i didn't abuse the bug or anything. You want me to forgive you? Your two warnings too late. I haven't abused you, or insulted you. I tried to not react to YOUR abuse, Game Over. Andrews Fiery Hammer of Doom Shall come down upon Thee. (As he see's appropriate.)

5. Zeno78

Zeno78 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +35
    ohmesodirty this is a second serious trolling offense in a little over a month. We all just want to have fun together. If someone ask you to stop doing something please do so..

The rest is up to Andrewkm.

6. OhMeSoDirty

OhMeSoDirty Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Wolvie I understand what you are saying, and once again I am sorry.

If I was in your position I MAY NOT have accepted the apology immediately either.

But the apology is always on the table if you want to take it.

Hope you consider.

7. D0rc

D0rc Builder

Ratings:
    +110
    Unbanned.
    This is, however, the second time I've seen you banned for "Trolling", I don't want to see this happen again.
    Follow our rules from now on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.