Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10Jefferson10 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft Username: 10Jefferson10

I was banned for advertising, and if this is a different "over looker" please read my last ban appeal posted about 10 mins ago for full info. I had incorrect formatting.

Reason: I advertised, actually by accident. I was talking about Christmas with others but realized no one was responding because I was in local. I tried copying my message which was Christmas Eve Eve is a holiday but then when I switched to Global chat and hit control V (copy/paste) it was a server IP and I quickly hit enter, without noticing what the message was. I was panicking once I noticed I had just sent out and IP.

Counter Reason: There is no counter reason for this ban appeal because this is my first ban and it was an accident. I was banned for only one reason, (therefore only one reason to explain).

Evidence: I don't really know how I can support evidence for this occasion.

If you have not read my previous ban appeal posted a little bit ago, please do. Thank you, I am very grateful for someone looking over this misunderstanding.

2. Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Hello 10Jefferson10,

I am glad you made a appeal for your ban. After having looked a bit further into your two appeals I have decided to give you a 3 hour tempban at this time. During this time I want you to understand that advertising is never ok, even if an accident. During the time that you are tempbanned I am going to ask that you read our server rules found here. Once you return to our server I hope that you can enjoy playing.

Locked, user tempbanned for 3 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.