[Ban Appeal] Naciou

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Naciou, Jan 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naciou

Naciou Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Naciou
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Naciou
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    minecraft server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    probably cheating. I'm at the anarchy scrub server
    Rule Violated:
    Rule 7. Cheating is not tolerated.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Basically using any third party service that gives you unfair advantage over the rest of the players is considered cheating, which is not tolerated.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I really want to enjoy the server. my ban was years ago, I don't even remember what I did. Now I just wanted to join the server due to the high player amount and the old economy, and was sad seeing that I was banned from it. I completely understand the ban as I used to go around servers trying hacked clients and such. Now I instantly realize how this is silly not only due to cheating being bad, but to the server being so old and known that cheating would obviously be completely useless since the administration's experience in this kind of things must be huge.

2. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    Hello @Naciou - with this ban being over two years old, I have unbanned you from the server.

Please make sure to follow up on our rules page to keep you up to date on any changes that may have been made since you've been gone.

User unbanned, thread locked.

Welcome back to the server. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.