[Ban Appeal] mypolopony

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by mypolopony, Mar 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mypolopony

mypolopony Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +38
    In Game Name:
    mypolopony
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Discord
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    I'm sorry I don't recall
    Rule Violated:
    I apologize if I flooded the chat or brought up a controversial topic unnecessarily, or offended anyone, that's never my intention and if I have, please let me know so I can apologize personally
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Be nice to people. Don't be an asshole. Duh?
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    A preface, i.e. tl;dr, I was banned from Discord some months ago, I've absolutely recollection why. I posted an appeal. Here is the followup.

The original request for reinstatement was denied and closed by kukelekuuk []https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal-mypolopony.195685/]. I think there may have been some misunderstandings, so, for your re-consideration, here is a re-request-for-re(eee!)-instatement on Discord, with replies to kukelekuuk's denial. I hope it helps!

- - - - -

[Original reference #1]
    Q: Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name
    A: Not in so many words, no

[kukelekuuk]
    "I really hope you understand that you're literally saying "yes" here."

[response]
    Sorry, I understand what you were concerned about, but what I meant is that sometimes I rearrange the letters and colors in my username, like a lot of folks; I didn't know whether that constituted changing my username, but I get it now, no, I wasn't trying to obscure my identity to avoid getting caught . . . for being silly on DIscord.

- - - - -

[Original reference #2]

Q. Rule Violated:
    A. Being obnoxious

Q. Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    A. abhorrent, abominable, appalling, awful, disgusting, distasteful, dreadful, evil, foul, fulsome, gross, hideous, horrendous, horrible, horrid, loathsome, nasty, nauseating, nauseous, noisome, noxious, obscene, odious, offensive, rancid, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, scandalous, shocking, sickening, ugly, &tc.

[kukelekuuk]
    "Synonyms aren't an explanation, nor are they 'in your own words'"

[response]
    I seriously thought about a response to this for a good ten minutes but I couldn't come up with anything that would be in any way productive. . .

That's on me :/

- - - - -

In summary:

Apologies for being so persnickety, but I was wondering if maybe perhaps you might find it in your heart of hearts to unban me from the chaos talking application thing where the internet people talk to one another into the computer while also playing the computer games together? Because I know really nice people on the internet on the computer talking game machine and I like talking to them and listening to their music and usually they make me smile. So maybe, yeah? Perhaps?

• Potato Potato x 13
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List