[Ban Appeal] mypolopony

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by mypolopony, Aug 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mypolopony

mypolopony Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +38
    In Game Name:
    mypolopony
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Mining spawn grief
    Rule Violated:
    Uncertain. Around yesterday or so, having noticed a naturally occurring spawner on the edge of the mining spawn, myself and a couple of other high ranked members were playing with it. A bit later, I realized I had some dumb spawners I've never used (obviously) and decided to place a few of them there as well, as well as make some little structures around them. If this is a violation of a rule, no problem, I get it, but. . . is there a particular statute or general heuristic you can refer me to? I don't remember getting a warning, which I obviously would have respected.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    See above
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Being banned sucks but this 'appeal' is more of a request for clarification of the rules.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. Fon_

Fon_ Kindhearted Shade
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    Clause 3 - Common Sense and Bending the Rules
    • While this is a gaming environment, EcoCityCraft is also a very large community. As such, we expect that all players use their common sense. Be a good sport and a friendly community member.
    • Common sense extends to not bending the rules. Bending the rules constitutes as very severe trolling, and is not tolerated in any form.
    • Encouraging others to break the rules is not using your common sense.
    • Interrupting or stealing items from server events is not using your common sense.
    • Finding ways around the rules is punishable at administration’s discretion, from warnings all the way up to bans. Please see EcoCityCraft's General Disclaimer for more information.
    • If you feel like a rule has a loophole or a way that it could be used to be trolly, we encourage use of our suggestions forum or contacting the administration directly in order to take a look at the rules that may need to be changed.

Messing up the mining spawn doesn't really show common sense nor respect for the new players that need to go throught it to get resources and get started. Doing it for two resets in a row after being told not to really is trying to bend the rules.

Furthermore, as I'm sure you know we do not accept appeals for tempban. If you need to discuss or clarify any rules you can contact any staff member ingame or throught a forum pm.

Appeal Denied - Thread locked

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #2 Fon_, Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.