[Ban Appeal] MSU_Spartans

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by MSU_Spartans, Nov 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSU_Spartans

MSU_Spartans Inactive dueces peeps
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +869
    In Game Name:
    MSU_Spartans
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Excessive Bans/Trolling
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 3 - Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions(top)
    EcoCityCraft is a server community consisting of many age groups, religious groups, and political backgrounds. As such, there are many touchy subjects that we do not allow in our public channels in order to keep the peace and prevent arguments and flame wars from occurring.
    All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, racism, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
    This rule extends into subjects about illegal substances or actions, including recreational drugs.
    Politics, religion and suicide are common “touchy subjects”, however they are not the only ones. If a discussion in chat turns inappropriate, uncivil or has become an argument or flame-war, Staff then have the right to ask you to discontinue a topic. If they do so you must drop the topic immediately.
    The civil discussion of politics and other topics may be permitted in the VIP channel at the discretion of Staff.
    Discussing a banned user's ban reason and why they were banned is not allowed, however simply mentioning a banned player's username is allowed.
    Accusing other players of breaking any of the Server Rules is not allowed. Use the proper means to address these concerns such as speaking to a staff member or filing a complaint.
    Clause 1 - Trolling(top)
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Flame baiting

Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 2.)
    Cyber-bullying
    Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.

Clause 2 - Harassment(top)
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    Disrespecting staff falls under this rule.

Clause 3 - Common Sense and Bending the Rules(top)
    While this is a gaming environment, EcoCityCraft is also a very large community. As such, we expect that all players use their common sense. Be a good sport and a friendly community member.
    Common sense extends to not bending the rules. Bending the rules constitutes as very severe trolling, and is not tolerated in any form.
    Encouraging others to break the rules is not using your common sense.
    Interrupting or stealing items from server events is not using your common sense.
    Finding ways around the rules is punishable at administration’s discretion, from warnings all the way up to bans. Please see EcoCityCraft's General Disclaimer for more information.
    If you feel like a rule has a loophole or a way that it could be used to be trolly, we encourage use of our suggestions forum or contacting the administration directly in order to take a look at the rules that may need to be changed.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    These are the rules I felt like I broke the most when playing ECC. I believe these rules mean that I need to just be a better person on ECC. Everyone deserves to have fun and nobody should be flamed or harassed while just trying to play the game. Also giving mods a hard time when it came to bending the rules or pushing just how far you can go with them is not okay.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    The reason I think I should be unbanned is because I was banned 3 years ago. A person can change a lot in 3 years and can mature a lot. I personally think I have matured a ton especially with new responsibilities such as moving out or going to college. I really enjoyed this server when I used to play and I would even call it an addiction. Even though I have not touched minecraft since my perma ban because I never found another server that I enjoyed as much. ECC has always been in the back of my mind. I miss the times that I had on this server and the people that I used to play with. If I offended any of you that look at this in the past I am deeply sorry. I was a terrible person to some of you and the things I said should never be said to anyone. I partially want to come back just to show you guys how much someone can change in a mere 3 years. I am a much less toxic person and I just want to revisit old memories and old friends. I want to be looked at as someone new not someone who swore and got banned all the time as a kid. I hope I did this appeal right it has been a very long time if I need to change anything just let me know and I will be happy to do so. Have a nice day.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 MSU_Spartans, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    Appeal must include some sort of delicious food art dedicated to EcoCityCraft, preferably sweet cake or cookies.
    Prior to that I will not be reading this as the original ban was for “troll”.

#2 andrewkm, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. MSU_Spartans

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +869
    Doing it today

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. MSU_Spartans

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +869
    [​IMG]
    So I know it isn’t perfect..... haha I honestly pictured this way different in my head and it took me 2 kits to make this because I somehow am terrible at gingerbread houses. I was going to write andrewkm on the side and ran out of room. I also made the south korean flag instead of the north korean flag and had to take that off because it looked terrible then i ran out of every color of frosting but red. Hopefully this is good enough andrew I actually tried even though it looks like a 7 year old made it im just terrible at stuff like this hahaha.

6. Raccooy

Raccooy Computer Scientist
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,342
    broken picture

7. MSU_Spartans

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +869
    • Winner Winner x 15
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  8. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    This, this was amazing!
    Instant unban sir :).

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
    #8 andrewkm, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  9. MSU_Spartans

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +869
    Thanks andrew! Excited to be a dedicated productive member of ecc society again!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  10. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,450
    Seeing as @MSU_Spartans is unbanned I will be locking and moving this thread! Welcome back <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.