[Ban Appeal] Mr_Doom_Bringer

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Mr_Doom_Bringer, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Doom_Bringer

Mr_Doom_Bringer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +379
    In Game Name:
    Mr_Doom_Bringer
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    The Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Attempting Paypal transactions on the side with other users.
    Rule Violated:
    Section 3 - Economy and Transactions

Clause 4 - User to User EcoDollar-to-Real Life Currency Transfers

Real life money/items being given for in-game items, EcoDollars, or anything else within EcoCityCraft is not allowed. If an investigation ensues and concludes such a transaction took place, or may take place, all users involved will be severely punished.

EcoDollars also may not be used for real-life transactions, including real life tangible items and minecraft-related items away from the server. All EcoDollar transactions must be EcoCityCraft related.

Trading EcoDollars for EcoCityCraft Server Features (ie. people purchasing features from the server on your behalf) is allowed because all parts of the transaction have to do directly with EcoCityCraft. However, these transactions are not encouraged due to the high risk of getting scammed and things going wrong. Please see our supporting the Server wiki article for more information on the risks of these types of transactions before participating in one.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rule means that you cannot trade ECD to USD through other players. You cannot have money in-game, and give it to other plays in exchange that they give you money through paypal, bitcoins, etc. Any way of doing this, secretly, is not tolerated and any proof of doing so results in a ban.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    As I have stated, I've been banned for over half a year, and I've definitely learned from all that time. I sincerely miss the server, and have been longing to play on the new EULA-compliant server. I regret doing what I did, and I want to come back ECC (EcoCityCraft), and say hello. I have no reason of doing what I did ever again, as I have a job and I don't need to do what I did. I apologize if my other ban appeal did not seem sincere enough, I guess I didn't put in enough effort into it, but I am positive that I won't do what I did again, nor will I ever.

I understand what I did was not at all appropriate behavior, and that it was a severe crime that I did. The rule is a lot more meaningful than what it seems, and it shouldn't at all be taken lightly and more thought should be put into the rule when reading it.

Again, sorry for the 'bad ban appeal'
    Cheers!

• Winner x 6
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 Mr_Doom_Bringer, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,655,100
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    Please wait patiently while a @Server Admin views your appeal.

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    1 week tempban.

If this happens again it will be much longer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.