[Ban Appeal] Mr_Doom_Bringer

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Mr_Doom_Bringer, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Doom_Bringer

Mr_Doom_Bringer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +379
    In Game Name:
    Mr_Doom_Bringer
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No?
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    The Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Attempting Paypal transactions on the side with other users.
    Rule Violated:
    Section 3 - Economy and Transactions

Clause 4 - User to User EcoDollar-to-Real Life Currency Transfers

Real life money/items being given for in-game items, EcoDollars, or anything else within EcoCityCraft is not allowed. If an investigation ensues and concludes such a transaction took place, or may take place, all users involved will be severely punished.

EcoDollars also may not be used for real-life transactions, including real life tangible items and minecraft-related items away from the server. All EcoDollar transactions must be EcoCityCraft related.

Trading EcoDollars for EcoCityCraft Server Features (ie. people purchasing features from the server on your behalf) is allowed because all parts of the transaction have to do directly with EcoCityCraft. However, these transactions are not encouraged due to the high risk of getting scammed and things going wrong. Please see our supporting the Server wiki article for more information on the risks of these types of transactions before participating in one.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rule means that players may not trade EcoCityDollars (In-Game Dollars) to other players in exchange for USD. Any form of trading ECD to USD is strictly forbidden and is a bannable offense.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I should be unbanned because it has been around half a year since I have committed this 'crime', and I have obviously learned from it, and I'm prepared to experience ECC without breaking any further rules.

I also feel that I haven't played Minecraft or any form of Minecraft in quite a while, and although I've moved onto other games, I'd like to experience what I played 3 years ago.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    Tagging the @Server Admin team to handle this appeal, please be patient as they do so.

3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    This isn't something to take lightly, and I don't get the feeling you're actually sorry or have learned what you've done wrong from the tenor of this appeal.
    I'd suggest some more effort next time.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.