[Ban Appeal] LukaDrgn

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by LukaDrgn, Jan 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukaDrgn

LukaDrgn Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    In Game Name:
    LukaDrgn
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    LukaDrgn
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Auto-Fishing
    Rule Violated:
    Section 5 - Exploitation(top)
    Clause 1 - Exploits(top)
    Abuse of any exploits, bugs, or glitches can result in a punishment based on the severity of abuse. Those are unfair "advantages" that can cause major issues for everyone on the server.
    When exploits are found, they need reported to the server owner immediately.
    Being a good sport and reporting issues (mainly severe exploits) could benefit you more than abusing them would. Game play is to be kept fair for everyone.
    Clause 1.1 - Server Exploits(top)
    Any user caught exploiting any feature or a part of the server will be severely punished.
    As well, hacking into the server through any sort of illegal method will have your information forwarded to your local Police Department after your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is contacted.
    Clause 1.2 - Economy Exploits(top)
    Any user caught severely exploiting the economy in any way without reporting the glitch or bug will be severely punished.
    Exploiting the economy is any action that results in an unfair economical advantage to a single user or group of users, by means of a glitch, exploit or bug.
    This also means that exploiting exploits that are known is against the rules. If you believe a bug, glitch or exploit has been reported and has not been fully fixed, please report this to the administrator.
    There will be absolutely no chance of appeal for this sort of action.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Tonight I was banned for auto fishing. I had constructed a block design with a note block, trap door, and pressure plate. I had switched my controls in Minecraft using my spacebar as mouse2. Ever since December 28th I've been playing an item on my spacebar and letting my account autofish.

It's so painfully obvious in retrospect that I was getting an unfair advantage over other players. I just really stupidly didn't give it a thought. I fully understand how silly that sounds, I realize that most people would understand that doing something to reap benefits while idle is a shitty thing to do; I just fucked up and the concept passed my mind.

I understand the severity of my actions and I understand how serious ECC takes its economy. I've been saving ECD because of an upcoming donation feature buy, I got excited and resorted to auto-fishing. I must of made easily $250,000+ in the past few days. It was a really lazy thing to do.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    There is no good logical reason I can give you to unban me. I broke a large rule and made a glaring idiot of myself. I made this appeal because I very much enjoyed playing on ECC; I made it my nightly ritual to fish in my ocean I'm based in, I loved the atmosphere the server economy created. And in no other server I've had actual goals I wanted to achieve; such as saving for donation features.

I'm really sorry.

As I've mentioned there is no good reason I could logically give you; I broke the rules, simple as that. But I'd be remiss if I didn't give asing for another chance a shot.

I'd like to appeal my ban. I understand that if I were to ever be unbanned there would be consequences; and I'm sincerely sorry.

Thank you.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  2. Aqua_Luna3

Aqua_Luna3 Ex-SMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +615
    Thank you for appealing. Due to the nature of your ban a @STAFF-04 Server Admin will be taking care of this.

3. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Thanks for appealing @LukaDrgn

After reviewing your appeal, I've decided to hand you a 3 day temp-ban as well as a balance wipe. I hope you now understand how seriously we take autofishing as well as any automated means of making money here on ECC. Your actions are absolutely unacceptable and if this happens again, a much more severe punishment will be given. Lets make sure this is the first and last time this happens during your time here.

Locked-User Given 3 Day Temp-Ban and Balance Wipe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.