Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luigi0791 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft Username: Luigi0791
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name?: I haven't changed my username

Which of ECC's services are you banned on?
    : Main server

Reason of Ban:
    Use of X-Ray (hacks)

Rule Violated
    : Section 6,
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients

• Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
      • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
      • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
      • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.

Please explain: Any type of hacks give the user an unfair advantage over other players and it is harmful to the economy.

Reason you feel you should be unbanned:
    I am extremely sorry for what I did, I know it's not fair and it affected the server in many ways. I apologize to everyone on ECC for what happened, I made the wrong choice downloading the texture pack without thinking about what I was doing to the server by using it for such a selfish purpose, it was a terrible mistake and I'd like to have the opportunity to fix it, somehow, there are many good ways of making money legally but hacking isn't one of them. I deleted the texture pack as soon as I got banned, I won't let this happen again, I apologize sincerely and am also aware that there are consequences but I'd rather face them and learn from it than leaving. Again I'm very sorry I hope you consider my appeal. Thanks for reading.

2. oreo1227 ℓαριѕ ℓαzυℓι
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,193
  3. Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    Luigi0791

X-Ray is a very serious offence and in the past a lot of people in your position wouldn't be unbanned. I am going to be unbanning you, however with a 7 day temp ban. X-Ray can be extremely damaging to the server and accordingly, if you are ever caught using it again you will be unlikely to be able to rejoin the ECC.

Tempbanned 7 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.