[Ban Appeal] IshanDJB

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Ishanv, Jan 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ishanv

Ishanv King of Trivia
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +176
    In Game Name:
    IshanDJB
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    banned on all main servers
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Trying to kill a player outside of a pvp area.
    Rule Violated:
    No killing outside of a pvp area.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    You cannot attempt to kill or harm someone outside of a pvp area.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I was trying to help someone who was getting griefed. I did this in front of an smod, showing that I did not know this rule. I love this server and have not broken any other serious rules other than this because I did not know about this rule. I will never do anything of this caliber ever again. I believe that I was banned rightfully but I am asking for another chance as I did not know the rule and would really like to play on this server again.

2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Thanks for appealing @IshanDJB . I appreciate you trying to help someone out but it is not acceptable to escalate the situation to this level, it is never acceptable to kill or attempt to kill another player outside of a PVP zone. I understand that you did not know the rule, it sounds like it would help if you gave the rules another read through, this time be more thorough than when you have previously reviewed them. I'm going to reduce your ban to a 24 hours tempban, please use this time to reflect upon how you could have handled the situation differently, and spend some time reviewing the Server Rules in detail.

Locked: 24 Hour Tempban Issued

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.