[Ban Appeal] Infinitychaos

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Infinitychaos, Sep 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infinitychaos

Infinitychaos Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +35
    In Game Name:
    Infinitychaos
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Whole network
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Autofarming
    Rule Violated:
    Section 5, Clause 3: The use of any means to earn money/items while AFK is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, macromod scripts, autofisher mods, fully automated farms, and physical means to hold a button down while away from your computer.
    Section 5 Clause 1: Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs.
    Discussion of hacks/hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    You are not allowed to use clients or any outside program to do thinks for you to make money or for anything else.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I feel that I deserve a second chance. This is because firstly, I believe a fair punishment has already been administered. Staff you know what that is. Also, the only reason I ever did bot to make money is just because I am lazy as heck. Moving forward, I just won't bot. I took a few weeks off to play some other games and think about what I did and to be honest, appealing like this is pretty humiliating. I wouldn't want to do this again. Sorry for any trouble I may have caused for the staff team. I hope you guys can give me a second chance.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
    #1 Infinitychaos, Sep 17, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
Thread Status: