[Ban Appeal] haydensch

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by haydensch, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haydensch

haydensch Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +20
    In Game Name:
    Haydensch
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    I was banned in 2017 for scamming CrazySwagMaster1 a Efficiency 7 pickaxe in the old city 2 years ago.
    Rule Violated:
    Do not scam other players, or try to.
    Scamming is taking money, items, work, or anything else of value from another player dishonestly. This includes teleporting people into PvP areas without their consent.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    It means that you shouldn't try to steal money, items, or anything else off players for personal benefit and to not fulfill the agreement made before hand such as price or time, like for instance, saying you will buy something off someone for $7000 and you only pay them $700 and they miss the extra 0 and drop they item and you take it and leave.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I feel like i should be unbanned because this happened in the old city before the wipe, and i really just wanted to come back for a fresh slate and start over again without, debt or anything like that. I finally was able to recover my minecraft account after a couple years of trying to do so, and i really just want to come back and play on my favorite server, and the server that i grew up on. I understand what i did is terrible and the terrible sequence of events that occurred from it. I in no way plan on putting myself or others in that situation again. I didn't mean any harm to the player that i scammed and im sorry i broke their trust. I just would like a fresh start and I have changed since i was banned 2 almost 3 years ago. I should've never tried to purchase that tool while in so much debt and i never will again, im not as stupid as i used to be and really look forward to be given a second chance, and I promise i will not let the person that decides to unban me down, I just want to play minecraft again.

2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.