[Ban Appeal] hawai_five_o

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by hawai_five_o, Jan 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawai_five_o

hawai_five_o Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +19
    In Game Name:
    hawai_five_o
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    use of xray
    Rule Violated:
    Cheating is not tolerated.
    Cheating in any form is not allowed. Anything that would give you an unfair advantage over other players is considered cheating. This can include client mods, abusing server bugs, using alt accounts to directly financially benefit your main account.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    You can't put yourself in a position where you have an advantage over other players.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    First of all my apologies for making a second threat on this but you’ve denied the first one so fast and without any decent thought that I feel obligated to. You say I auctioned xrayed spawners, I haven’t. My auctioning strategy is buying spawners (which have been excessively available the past week) in the beginning and keeping them until supply died down and spawnertrade was back up and running. Same strategy as used by Glotai. This is basic economy and don’t see why this is suspicion for xyraying. My main income stream still has been fishing (as can seen I have over 130k unsold fish in my house). I’ve grinded the past week fishing like a madman and buying & selling the plentiful available spawners at smart moments. To say I cheated my way is insulting to the grind I have put into my progress the past week… please don’t just close this threat without second thought, I think this decision is worth more than just a couple words.
    Kind regards
    hfo

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    If I have this right, you never mined any spawners? You just bought them?

3. hawai_five_o

hawai_five_o Builder

Ratings:
    +19
    I did mine spawners, I'm not claiming I haven't. When I found out they were silkable I searched for them when taking a break from fishing. This proved most effective in making money and xp. Aswell as providing a break from fishing which gets kind of boring after a while.

4. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder

Ratings:
    +6,302
    So you weren't just "fishing". You were also mining spawners!

Oh, and while doing so, you just magically happened to dig straight down to spawner after spawner, right?

5. hawai_five_o

hawai_five_o Builder

Ratings:
    +19
    I found most spawners in abandoned cave systems, these are so common and easy to spot the cave spider spawners in them. I did find spawners sometimes from digging down (straight, in diagonal, when coming across them in canions... you name it) but I'd be a lot more lucky if I had xray to assist me with it. If this ever happened it was more by sheer luck than anything else. Even so, I wouldn't risk losing my progress over a petty spawner worth 5k. I've enjoyed the server (the hardcore economy theme and people who have been here all these years) too much to make a quick buck by exploiting. I hope you can see this!

6. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Yeah, here's the thing. I've looked into each time you've dug straight into the ground from the surface level over the past 3 days, roughly matching with when you've started mining spawners. And, oh my, you do seem to be incredibly lucky - Each time you dug straight down, you happened to find a spawner!

You claim that you wouldn't risk losing progress for "petty" spawners only worth $5,000 per.... but I'm afraid to say that's what you literally just did.

Anyways, I'm closing this appeal as well. Don't waste my time with bad lies that can be easily disproven. Either you're the luckiest man alive, somehow, or you're x-raying. And I'm inclined to go with the latter as an explanation.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.