[Ban Appeal] gwillydog

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by gwillydog, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gwillydog

gwillydog Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    Gwillydog
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Accused of using a hacked client
    Rule Violated:
    Hacking
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Not allowed to use anything that gives u an unfair advantage over other players.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I was not hacking. I got caught hacking 2 days ago and I straight up admitted to it and fully understood the consequences that I received from my actions. I purchased an unban and later that day I got banned again for hacking. I wasn’t hacking at all I didn’t have a hacked client or anything I was planting seeds in my own town that’s it. I was accused of doing a “perfect” half circle at the end of each row... which tbh it is faster then stopping turning around and double tapping sprint again so I just do a half circle. Next I got accused of not missing very many seeds when planting idk how to explain that... luck? I was still missing some seeds. Anyways thanks for reading and hopefully you can understand. I have no reason to be banned I just purchased an unban so why would I spend $60 to get banned again. Thanks.

2. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Hello @gwillydog
    Unfortunately your ban is not appealable through the normal system and we will be requiring you to purchase an unban found here.

Locked appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.