[Ban Appeal] FuryFudge

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by FuryFudge, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuryFudge

FuryFudge IDK ask Fury
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,325
    In Game Name:

FuryFudge
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:

Nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:

Main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:

Loan Scamming
    Rule Violated:

Clause 2 - Scamming
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:

It means that if you make an agreement to exchange goods or services both parties need to hold up their end of the bargain by the time agreed upon. And if you do not follow through with your end, you will be punished with a ban.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:

This was May 2017 so it has been over 19 months ago and for the first time in a while I have some time to dedicate to repaying people. I know what I did was wrong and I would like the opportunity to correct it.

I owe ThomasVerth 1.38mil according to this complaint:
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/user-complaint-furyfudge.166160/

I owe ZevZero 470k according to this complaint:
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/user-complaint-furyfudge.165798/

#1 FuryFudge, Dec 30, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Due to the reset and currency conversion, these debts are 10% of their former value. So you owe @ThomasVerth 138k and @ZevZero 47k.

Debts will be owed as followed:
    Zev is owed 47k by Jan 15th 2019
    Thomas is owed 50k on both Jan 29th and Feb 12th, then the remaining 38k by Feb 26th.

You have forum premium so I expect these to be paid regardless of whether these players log in.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.