Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft Username: Funkiestdread763
    Reason: Killing in a No-PVP zone
    Counter-Reason: I 100% own up to the fact that I killed someone in a No PVP area. The reason for this action I took is because a user named alexfortier was in my town working for me so he could earn perms to my town. I gave him a pair of sheers with silk touch and told him to give them back when he is done after 30 minutes I ask "Hey are you almost done" No response.. I give him another 30 mins and message back, no response. After 15 minutes until I had to go irl I said "Are you there" No Response. I took the action to drown him to recover my property (Shears). He had no supplies of his own on him so I did not benefit.
    I have no evedience except this screenshot of when he agreed to give back the sheers. http://imgur.com/MqkCdNI
    Side Notes: This user was very nice and kind to me I did not mean any harm to this player I know I have broken a rule but I ask to have another chance.
    -FunkiestDread763

2. WiKiDOne Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +82
    Hello,

You knowingly broke this rule instead of following the procedures we have in place to file complaint against the user. This type of behavior is not acceptable in our community, not only did you kill the user in a non pvp zone you took up moderators time to find out what happened. Please read over our rules found here.

The rule you broke:

Please wait while a supermod+ reviews your case.

~WiKiDOne~

3. Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

I am glad you have decided to appeal your ban. First and foremost the rule you broke is located here:

Killing another user in a non pvp zone is extremely illegal and there is absolutely no excuse for it. The screenshot you provided does show that you agreed to have them returned however no time was specified. That being said, there is still no excuse for your actions. I will be issuing you a 6 hour tempban so that you can read over the rules located here. I hope that you do not have to file another ban appeal again.

Revanrose6

Funkiestdread763 Issued a 6 hour tempban to read rules

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.