[Ban Appeal] Flehx

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Flehx, May 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flehx

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +59
    In Game Name:
    Flehx
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Please use trade to advertise SG!
    Rule Violated:
    Channel Specific Rules
    Certain chats have specific rules you must follow while using them. You are required to be speaking English at all times in all of the channels specifically listed below:

[G] Global Chat:
    This is our general chat for EcoCityCraft ingame. Everyone on the Network can see this chat.

[VIP] VIP Chat:
    This is a chat for donors only. Civil discussion of politics and religion is allowed here at the discretion of staff.

[Tr] Trade Chat:
    You may advertise for the purposes of conducting in-game business within our trade channel, however you may not use more than one message every 5 minutes.

[Auc] Auction Chat:
    All Auctions must be through the automated auction system - You can see related commands via /auc. Auction chat is specifically for discussing Auctions. Manual Auctions are not allowed.

[Trv] Trivia Chat:
    This channel is only for hosting trivia competitions. Only one person may host a trivia competition at a time. Trivia chat is not to be used to encourage spam.

Any chat channels not specifically listed above are privately owned, player-run channels. Rules for such chat channels are more relaxed and mostly at the sole discretion of the chat owner. Staff will not act upon most report of misbehavior that occur within these chat channels. Only in limited circumstances, such as severe harassment/toxic behavior or illicit activity shall administrators investigate what was said in those channels.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    You should only use the chat for the specific purpose and nothing more.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I was unaware of being told to post in trade chat. It was an honest mistake. I really wasnt paying attention to which chat i was posting my ad in. Sorry for this. I would like to be unmuted. I was not purposefully breaking the rule.

• Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    Hello Flehx,
    Thank you for your appeal. At this time I will go ahead and remove the perma mute from you and apply a 6 hour temp mute for the time being.
    Please makes sure that you use /ch tr for future advertisements for SG
    <3
    If you have any questions, you can always reach out in chat as well, or check the rules

**Locked and temp muted for 6 hours**

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.