[Ban Appeal] FFA_Jdub

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by FFA_Jdub, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFA_Jdub

FFA_Jdub Reformed Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +894
    In Game Name:
    FFA_Jdub
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    All
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Trolling
    Rule Violated:
    Section 2 - General Gameplay(top)
    Clause 1 - Trolling(top)
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Flame baiting
    Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 2.)
    Cyber-bullying
    Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Causing havoc, annoying people, being rude, being immature.
    Trolling can sometimes turn into slander and be harmful to the community and it’s not needed.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I feel like I should be unbanned because I’m truly sorry and remorseful for my actions, there is no reason or no excuse for trolling. I’ve been warned several times and been told many times to stop, but I never listen I was to ignorant to realize what harm I was doing. I feel like I have a matured a little bit more, I’m still not good and I still mess up but I’ve gotten better, when I got banned I was gonna appeal right away but I decided it would be better to take a break without a eta and just take time to mature more and stop trolling so I could come back to the community and be a active and productive member to this amazing community, I wanted a clean slate for my self. I know it’s hard to believe me when I say I’m trying to stop trolling and maturing and I understand that, I’ve said this many times but I’m actually trying this time I don’t see a reason for trolling anymore. I also want to apologize to every one that I as rude to and hurt.
    First I want to apologize to @Jdawger for all the countless times I trolled you about my little pony and other things that was immature of me and there was no reason for that and I’m truly sorry and I hope you can forgive me.
    Next @Bobbyyyyyy @Austinnnnnn I want to especially apologize to both of you guys for making fun of you guys for watching anime and the other things I said that you guys know but I shouldn’t say here, I absolutely feel horrible for the stuff I said it and I have no excuse for it and I hope you guys can forgive, but I understand if you don’t, I hope we can move on from it, I’m truly sorry to both of you guys.

Now andrew I know I have to make a cake I went to 3 stores in my city looking for either cake stuff to make it or gingerbread house but they are all out because of the season so I did the next thing I thought could maybe work and please you, so here is my form of a cake.

If you don’t accept this I’ll try finding an alternative or wait till the stores restock.

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #1 FFA_Jdub, Dec 18, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  2. FFA_Jdub

FFA_Jdub Reformed Troll

Ratings:
    +894
  3. FFA_Jdub

FFA_Jdub Reformed Troll

Ratings:
    +894
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #3 FFA_Jdub, Dec 18, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    @FFA_Jdub

Still waiting on poetic description.

Step 8:
    - Eat a piece of this cake and poetically describe (once again in the last field of your ban appeal) in at least 3 paragraphs the taste of this cake and how much you enjoyed taking part in its delicious flavors.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  5. FFA_Jdub

FFA_Jdub Reformed Troll

Ratings:
    +894
    The taste of the sweet frosty in my mouth was a delight, it brought tingles to my spine. The gingerbread cookie was oh so good it melted in my mouth. Roses are red, violets are blue, Oh how sorry I am Mr. Andrew. The Aroma of the this bliss treat was quiet craving.

The marshmallows were expired but very tasty, I took a massive dookie right after. The chocolate was tasty it was so Tracy. Taking part in this ginger bread was amazing it was sweet and tasty just like big papa.

The North Korea flag might have been the best part. Andrew was so smart to add it. Oh he is such a great leader.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #5 FFA_Jdub, Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    All be it not the best poetry I’ve read, it was still delightful. You have been unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.