[Ban Appeal] FelixFLX

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by FelixFLX, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FelixFLX

FelixFLX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    FelixFLX
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Muted on In-game chat server/
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    "Troll"
    Rule Violated:
    "Offensive Content".
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Offensive content rule in chat means to keep swearing to a minimum, to not frequently swear, especially aim/target/insult somebody else and or be offensive to an individual. No drug, politic, adult talk or content allowed either.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I was permanently muted for saying once [Mod-Edit], as someone has said "N-word stars" prior to my offence. I did not know that I would be breaking rules or crossing the line saying that as no one was being targeted and it was only said once. However, I recognise my mistake and clearly understand not to repeat my actions for any vulgar word. I enjoy the eco server and want to have the privilege of chatting with other players for social purposes or help on my island, etc. There was no intention to offend or troll.

#1 FelixFLX, Jan 12, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2020
  2. Chundi_Jr

Chundi_Jr Ex-Rebecca
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,994
    Thank you for appealing @FelixFLX. You were permanently muted as a result of several instances of inappropriate language and trolling in chat. Just because someone else is being inappropriate in chat does not make it okay for you to do so as well. In the future if you are witness to inappropriate language or slurs that isn't handled by a moderator at the time, please take screenshots and file a complaint. With that said, I can see that you understand what you did was wrong so I will be issuing you a 6 hour mute at this time. Do not let this behaviour repeat again.

FelixFLX issued 6hr mute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.