[Ban Appeal] einstein8612

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by einstein8612, May 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. einstein8612

einstein8612 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    In Game Name:
    einstein8612
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Griefing
    Rule Violated:
    Griefing is not allowed.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Pretty self explanatory it just means you shouldn't grief someone
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Alright so I didn't really care about getting banned since I found some other stuff to do but at this point it's been like 5 years. I'm not even sure I'll actively play but it'd be nice to at least have the choice of playing. In my defence I'm pretty sure I got banned for leaving a potato farm unplanted and I might be lying right now but I'm pretty sure I left because my mum called me and I was even more of a little kid than I am right now. If you don't want to give me another chance that's cool I'll just go play cold war or something when I'm bored seeing the server every time I log into Minecraft is just cursed.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    Hello @einstein8612,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal.

As it has been 6 years since your ban and also pre-reset, I will be unbanning you. With the time that has passed, I trust that you have learned ECC takes griefing very seriously and hope that we won't be seeing any of this happening again. Many things have changed here over the years while you were gone, so I would suggest reading over our rules before rejoining.

Welcome back to ECC!

User Unbanned
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.