[Ban Appeal] droolingderp

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by droolingderp, Jan 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. droolingderp

droolingderp Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    droolingderp
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    main server ban/muted
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    I dont know apparently calling someones name twice is trolling and spamming
    Rule Violated:
    trolling wasnt a reason spamming tp was to tell them i was muted
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    why dont u check what the rules mean because as far as i see it means not talking at all and getting rid of me
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    because you guys always pick on me and always think im doing it intentionally if i was trolling and actually trying to get in trouble dont you think i would take it further? im literally just trying to show people my progress ive made in 3 days and any time i say anything or talk im muted and everyone else can say what they want and slip by and say worse then me and drop f words and sex jokes and sht and i get in trouble for trying to make friends smd all i wanted to do was put that i was permantly muted through a f in sign thats why i spammed tp .-.

2. SoftlyPsychotic

SoftlyPsychotic ♡ † Queen of Builders † ♡
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +944
    Hi drooling! Your official Ban reason was in fact "Spamming TP requests/Trolling", and your official Permanent Mute reason was "Spamming/Trolling." Our staff team, including myself, has been giving you multiple warnings over the past few days, as well as multiple temporary mutes. I'd like you to re-appeal with more effort and sincerity, and please take some time to read over our Wiki so you can quote the sections of our rules you have broken.

And for the future, don't tell us to do your job in your ban appeal. Thank you! ;)

Ban Appeal Denied - Lack of Effort.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.