[Ban Appeal] DrCheckerz

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by DrCheckerz, Aug 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrCheckerz

DrCheckerz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    DrCheckerz
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No I haven't.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    The MC Server.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Spamming.
    Rule Violated:
    I was spamming, I am sorry that I have done this many times upon the server, I will stop spamming, And follow all the rules for now.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Spamming is constantly speaking in a chat very quickly.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I really like this server, And I would be very sad to leave it. I understand I have been doing things I haven't suppose to such as spamming, and being Inappropriate, I will stop breaking all these rules.

2. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Seriously? I know personally how many times you have been warned, Ike denied your appeal like 5 minutes ago and you posted it, and then you post a new one, with what seems to me like almost less effort than before. This simply won't do, Ike requested the following in your last appeal;

I actually want to add on to this, I want you to quote the rules you have broken, as you simply have had far far to many chances before this happened. I want to have an indepth appeal as to what you did wrong, and how you will follow our rules. We want you to have fun here on ECC, we want you to interact with the community, but we need you to actually go and follow our rules, and when informed about them ingame actually follow them instead of blatantly ignoring what we say and continuing your actions.

You may file a new appeal, but I do request the following;
    • You actually read through all of our rules, as I want to make sure that this does not happen to you again in the future.
    • I want the specific rules you broke quoted in your appeal, anything less will not do.
    • I want an explanation as to what it is you did wrong, and how you will move forward from now on.
    If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Locked, Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.