[Ban Appeal] drake2008gamer

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by drake2008gamer, Mar 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drake2008gamer

drake2008gamer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    In Game Name:
    drake2008gamer
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    drake2008gamer
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I got banned on the main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    I got banned for admitting illegal automation
    Rule Violated:
    Section 5 - Unfair Play Clause 3 - Automation The use of any means to earn money without doing any work is prohibited
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I broke the rule you are not allowed to afk mine because it is an unfair way to get free Ecodollors no working for them.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I should be unbanned because I have learned my lesson and I will start reading the ecocitycrafts rules so I will never get banned again and I did not know that auto mining was unfair in the server. I will try my best not to break any rules anymore. :) Love this server

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 drake2008gamer, Mar 10, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Not a very good idea for you to buy farm perms, immediately start automating and then go AFK and grief a good bit of the farm.
    xHigh is not obligated to refund you, you did break the town rules by griefing. Doesn't matter if you were AFK or not, its your account and your responsibility. He's also already fixed the grief himself.
    Further more automating is a rather serious offense and not something we don't tolerate lightly.

Balance wiped, and a 1-day tempban issued.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.