[Ban Appeal] DragonNuke

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by DragonNuke, Oct 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonNuke

DragonNuke Builder
    Builder ⛰️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    DragonNuke
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    sorry but i dont care if im unbanned or not because i dont remember ever playing on this server and it says that i was banned in like 2018 lol. i am leaving the rest of the questions blank because i dont even know how to answer them. but i would like to play some skyblock and thats the reason i join up on this server. but oh well its yalls server not mine yall do what yall need to do.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    sorry but i dont care if im unbanned or not because i dont remember ever playing on this server and it says that i was banned in like 2018 lol. i am leaving the rest of the questions blank because i dont even know how to answer them. but i would like to play some skyblock and thats the reason i join up on this server. but oh well its yalls server not mine yall do what yall need to do.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Rule Violated:
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:

2. DragonNuke

DragonNuke Builder
    Builder ⛰️

Ratings:
    +0
    sorry but i dont care if im unbanned or not because i dont remember ever playing on this server and it says that i was banned in like 2018 lol. i am leaving the rest of the questions blank because i dont even know how to answer them. but i would like to play some skyblock and thats the reason i join up on this server. but oh well its yalls server not mine yall do what yall need to do. Please help if yall can?

3. SwiftRaptor98

SwiftRaptor98 Staff Member
    Game Admin Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +289
    Thank you for appealing your ban @DragonNuke,

When you join ECC, it should tell you the reason as to why you were banned. Please check this and edit your ban appeal to match which rule you have violated and make sure you have answered all the questions as best as you can :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  4. SwiftRaptor98

SwiftRaptor98 Staff Member
    Game Admin Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +289
    Hello again @DragonNuke,

It has now been 24 hours since my last reply so therefore I am going to lock and archive your ban appeal. If you wish to be un-banned, please feel free to file another Ban Appeal :)

Ban Appeal Dismissed
    Thread Locked/Moved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.