Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoochieLT Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +51
    In Game Name:
    DOMOX12345
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    main server
    Reason of Ban:
    Inappropriate skin
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 5 - Inappropriate Usernames/Name Changes and Skins
    Any skin deemed offensive or vulgar is not allowed. This can include anything from Hitler skins to nude skins and this is moderated solely at staff discretion. Offending users will be asked to change their skin, and failure to do so may result in removal from the server.
    If you are changing your username please be aware of any complications you may face because of this. Username changes are at your own risk and staff cannot be guaranteed to help if an issue arises. Potential issues include:
    Trade Signs with previous username ceasing to work.
    Old LWC protections not updated with your UUID not working correctly.
    Unclaimed Tombstones
    Progress towards monthly voting awards.
    Pending bounty and lottery transactions.
    Inappropriate usernames are not allowed on the server, and may be removed once brought to the attention of the staff team. These include but are not limited to:
    Usernames with language not suitable for ECC
    Usernames created with the purpose of being very similar to or hard to distinguish from existing ECC player names.
    Users who get banned for an inappropriate username may appeal by following the steps below:
    1. Change your Minecraft username (You may do this through your Mojang account).
    3. File an application for your name change here:Name Change Application
    2. Make a Ban appeal through your forum account at our Ban Appeal Section
    You are not able to apply for any applications or participate in any forum activity related to the server unless this application is applied for and approved by staff. Not submitting this applications after a name change and attempting to apply for any applications / participate in any forum activity related to the server may get your account banned from our server.
    Please note that if you change your username your new username is still subject to all the rules and restrictions placed on usernames on ECC.
    Failure to file a name change application in a timely manner (7 days) will result in a ban in game.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    You cannot have a skin that is considered offensive or vulgar to anyone.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I do regret the choice the made about my skin. I do wish that you give me another chance and i can assure you that i will never again have a bad skin or do bad things in general. I understand that my it looked bad and that i should have listened. Like i said before i do wish you can give me another chance.

2. maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hey @DOMOX12345 thank you for filing this ban appeal. After reviewing it I decided I will be unbanning you. Please refreash yourself of our rules before returning to the server. Also please note that incase this should be an issue ever again returning to out server will be a lot more difficult, so i very highly suggest you do not repeat such behaviurs.

Locked, unbanned.

#2 maroiogog, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.