[Ban Appeal] DigDirtDaily

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Bopogame1, Nov 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bopogame1

Bopogame1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +110
    In Game Name:
    DigDirtDaily
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main servers
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    AFK Autoclicking - Spawners
    Rule Violated:
    Cheating is not tolerated.
    Cheating in any form is not allowed. Anything that is considered to give you an unfair advantage over other players is considered cheating. This can include but is not limited to client mods to generate items/money easier or faster than otherwise possible, abusing server bugs or using alts/friends to gain more than you would normally gain on a single account. Generating money/items or other assets while AFK is also not allowed.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Do not try to generate money while AFK. It would be too easy to obtain money and you could have the buying power from absolutely no effort.
    This would make stuff harder to obtain for people that legitimately get money.
    Accidental or not, it seriously messes the prices up.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    It was 8 AM for me and I didn’t sleep for 26h+ (regarding that, you can probably see my playtime and I haven’t logged off since like midnight my time), I had my macro & autoclicker turned on and I fell asleep while autoclicking in my chair. I gained a lot of EXP because the mobs were being shot. I feel like I should be really careful when doing this type of stuff. I should never use an autoclicker if I’m on the verge of falling asleep… Next time I should take extra precautions and not inflate ECC even more by doing nothing (no effort, no labour). I apologise for being greedy and not being careful.

Either way, thank you for taking your time to read this.

• Potato Potato x 6
    • Thonk Thonk x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 Bopogame1, Nov 6, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2021
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    You will need to purchase an unban.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Sad Sad x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.