[Ban Appeal] DanSheath

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by FatalBrick_, Mar 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatalBrick_

FatalBrick_ EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +17
    In Game Name:
    DanSheath
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    AFK Autofishing/Autofishing via alts
    Rule Violated:
    Section 2 - Clause 3 and Clause 4
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Cannot use alt accounts for your benefits, afk, or in general and you should not bend the rules and use common sense.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I feel like a complete idiot, I'm sorry. I did indeed use 2 other alts to gain advantage in fishing but was caught and banned by ClarinetPhoenix. I was pretty angry that I had all my accounts banned and in an effort to get them back I created two ECC profiles on the forums to try to get out of the ban, they are also the recent ban appeals that have no response (MaxOpius and Triatna) Of course I later realized How stupid I am because the reason that the other two were banned as it says "Alt used to autofish (Dansheath)" and I wrote for the reason of ban the same thing that my real account is banned for, No doubt Clarinet didn't respond because she knew I was BS-ing the whole time. I understand all my money will be wiped as well as ranks and everything else and that the other alts will remain banned if you choose to unban me. very truly sorry for playing games and being dishonest, I was just angry and frustrated. Would love to play ECC again by the rules. Sorry.

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Your entire account has been wiped.
    Unbanned.

The next time you are caught auto fishing you will be permabanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.