[Ban Appeal] CrispyChipotle

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by CrispyChipotle, Sep 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrispyChipotle

CrispyChipotle Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +8
    In Game Name:
    CrispyChipotle
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    GareBearCareBear for the reference of the server ban
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    The ECC services I am banned from are the new Skyblock, and original main-game.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    The reason for the ban was/is; Advertising.
    Rule Violated:
    Advertising other Minecraft servers is strictly banned. You also may not advertise websites, YouTube channels, Twitch streams, or anything else if it is not related to EcoCityCraft.

I read through the player rules page found here; https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/main-network-rules/ but was unable to find any actual definitions for this rule, however I understand what I did wrong.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    It's a simple one, do not promote someone elses content on yours. I failed to do this and apologize for my childish behaviors.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    It's been 7 years now roughly and the offence I like to think is "minor" even though it is still an offence. I do apologize for having a negative impact those many years ago on the player experience for all however I can assure you that I won't make such silly mistakes. I have grown and with it matured and still find myself playing minecraft and to this day you guys are the golden chalice of economy on minecraft.

2. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.