[Ban Appeal] Conorx

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Conorx, Jun 10, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conorx

Conorx Its well and truly Big Boy Season
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +293
    In Game Name:
    Conorx
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    All of them i believe?
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Failure to repay a Loan
    Rule Violated:
    Do not scam other players, or try to.
    Scamming is taking money, items, work, or anything else of value from another player dishonestly. This includes teleporting people into PvP areas without their consent. Unlocked chests and items on the ground on EcoCityCraft are considered fair game.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rule above is the closest i could find, and to me I believe this rule stands for the offence i committed. It means to not to knowingly take from other players dishonestly and fail to repay your debts when you can’t. To speak about my situation specifically, i broke a contract & failed to repay the loan, meaning i broke both rules.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    It was a few years ago now & I would like to come back on the server and play with some old pals once again. I can work on repaying the person i failed to repay originally if possible.

2. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +966
    Hey there @Conorx, thank you for filing this appeal.

It looks like this is quite an old ban, and we have had a full economy reset since then. The $360,000 that you owed @Loowaa is only worth $36,000 after the 90% balance cut from the reset. Given that substantial reduction and that the user in question that is owed the money is no longer active, I will be waiving this money owed.

Please make sure to give our rules a read, as they have almost certainly changed/been updated while you were gone. Welcome back!

User unbanned, thread locked/moved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.