[Ban Appeal] BuildAFire

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by BuildAFire, Feb 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuildAFire

BuildAFire Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    In Game Name:
    BuildAFire
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Discord.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Not completely clear to me, I think however, it may be because I called Andrew out about a possible issue coming to the server, without doing my research properly.
    Rule Violated:
    General Discord Rules

Be Respectful

We expect each and every member of our discord to treat each other with only the utmost respect and courtesy. In practice, this means don't be obnoxious and use your common sense. Doing annoying stuff like spamming or making loud/obnoxious sounds on your mic won't be tolerated. The same goes for actions that intentionally make others uncomfortable, such as excessive vulgarity or harassment. In short, we expect you to use your brain and be nice to others. That shouldn't be too hard to do.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Quite the way it's stated actually, use your brains to decide whether the action you're about to take or the thing you're about to say, might be annoying or make someone feel uncomfortable.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I guess I'd just liked the discord server and LameMan (aka CoolMan) told me it might have been an accidental ban due to a discord ban reset last week (I'm not sure about the reliability of this being truth, but I think it's worth a shot).

2. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    Hi @BuildAFire you don't appear to be banned on Discord.

We just reset the banlist yesterday, trying joining again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.