[Ban Appeal] block_crusher

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by block_crusher, May 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    In Game Name:
    block_crusher
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main servers.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Scamming. I did not keep my end of a deal with 3point.
    Rule Violated:
    Scamming. Clause 2.2 - Attempted Scamming.
    Users cannot attempt to scam other users. If enough evidence is provided and the staff believe a scam was intended, this will result in a temporary ban against the offending user.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Users should not scam other players. They should also make sure to uphold their end of an agreement.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I don't know what else I am supposed to say. I am not prepared to donate a massive amount in order to pay off the debt I owe but I want to at least try and sell some stuff on Skyblock so that I can pay it off. I am also prepared to sell a small amount in features to help fund the debt.

I know I have appealed this ban on numerous occasions. But as I proved through paying off Royal and other users that I owed I do have the intention on clearing any of the debt I have.

I have 10 Skyblock spawner keys that I want to sell for around 500k which will go straight to 3point.

I found it really discouraging what you said in my last appeal because I have had the intention to pay off my debt every single time and it is significantly less than when I was first banned initially.

Not sure what else to say at this point. I just want to repay the debt.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 block_crusher, May 5, 2020
    Last edited: May 5, 2020
  2. Fescht

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $25,000,000
    Ratings:
    +361
    Since we all know @3point is going to expect you to pay him some outrageous minimum payment per week and he doesn't even play anymore. I will be paying @block_crusher the amount that he owes 3point so he doesn't have to deal with this anymore. Maybe that will make this appeal a little bit easier for Staff to handle. Have a good day :)

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. FuryFudge

FuryFudge IDK ask Fury
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,325
    Well, seems like this saga can finally come to an end. Thank you @Fescht

@block_crusher Please don't ever let something like this get so out of hand again. Only make contracts you are able to keep, and if you aren't sure, don't make them. I do not want to see a complaint on you for scamming preferably ever again. Play on ECC with the resources you have, don't make commitments that will be too difficult to keep.

Welcome back!

Unbanned

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.