[Ban Appeal] Bipolar2

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by EmoPanda101, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmoPanda101

EmoPanda101 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +17
    In Game Name:
    Bipolar2
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    i dont think so but just in case it might have been _ParanoidFreak_
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Loan Scamming (Blizzard_04)
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    If you get a loan or borrow money from someone you have to pay them back by the time set.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I am just getting back into minecraft and miss playing on this server more than any other, i haven't played in a while and hope that i can get another chance, i am willing to pay back the money that i owed. I am sorry for Loan Scamming.

2. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
  3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Looks like you've been banned for a while so I'm unbanning you.

Due to recent reset, and currency conversion, your 600k debt is only now only a 60k debt.

To pay this off you're going to be making 2 payments of 30k each to @Blizzard_04, on December 13th and December 20th respectively.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.