[Ban Appeal] bakuganlego

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by bakuganlego, May 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bakuganlego

bakuganlego Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Bakuganlego
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I´m banned from the server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Spamming admin
    Rule Violated:
    Section 1 - Chat, Channels and Discussions(top)
    Clause 1 - General Chat Rules(top)
    All chat is to go into the appropriate channel at all times. Any user who is consistently not using the correct channel, especially in a way that may disturb those attempting to use certain channels, may be removed from the channel and/or punished. For information about channels and chat commands, please visit our Server Commands page.

Clause 1.1 - CAPS and Spam(top)
    Bypassing our CAPS filter and/or typing multiple messages in all caps is not allowed.
    Users with the Patron user have access to bypass our CAPS filter, they may do so as long as it is not excessive.
    Spam is not allowed. Repetitive words, letters, symbols that aren’t used in their correct context, or many messages sent quickly are considered spam.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    That chat is a channel intended for efficient communication, and no one should be interfering or making this process harder in any way, for example spamming,
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I want to be super sincere here, rn im 17 years old, just finished exams on my school and thought I might give Minecraft a chance again, remembered this great server and then remembered I was banned 6 years ago on 2003 and that I lost some friends due to not being able to talk with them again (remember I was 11 at the time) I don't have the best memory but here is what I remember happened: I was super into the survival part of your server and producing money and I really wanted to do many many automated farms to do so, so one day I was in the hub about to play a hunger game and I saw a huge crowd of people around someone flying , I asked someone what was going on and they told me It was the owner or some important person (In Minecraft it says I was banned by andrewkm) the point is I saw it as a chance to ask him about some project I was going to do, To be honest its been 6 years I have no idea what I wanted to ask him, but im sure it was about the projects for the farms. the point is I spammed him saying hey or his name, I can't recall and ended up being ban. Its been 6 years from now, I get that I was being annoying but common I don't think I did something that bad.
    ps: Sorry for my bad grammar, im not a native speaker :) best regards
    pss: how much should I wait to know weather they lift the ban or not?

2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.