[Ban Appeal] Badgers11

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Badgers11, Aug 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Badgers11

Badgers11 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    Badgers11
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Built an offensive structure
    Rule Violated:
    No griefing / offensive content
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule means that you shouldn't build offensive structures
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Ill admit my wrong doing and that I tried to troll a player and built the structure. My reasoning is that Dangeratio consistently checks into my town and steals my own and residents items, he constantly antagonizes me and bothers me after I've asked him to stop multiple times. Ive been on this server well over a month now and consistently play and try to help new players and built a community. i got frustrated with this player as he constantly harress me and goes out of his way to make the game less enjoyable for other players not only myself and im sorry for my actions. I want to apologize to Dangeratio for trolling your plot, all i was trying to do was return some of your medicine but obviously i took it too far. I am requesting to be unbanned on the terms that i made a mistake out of frustrations and the fact that i am a clean and friendly player and have never went out of my way to grief, troll, or steal from anyone and this situation was a one time mistake.

• Potato Potato x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
  2. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Just so you know in the future, you can add flags to your town that prevent non members from opening chests. You can also tell users to leave your town and if they don't you can contact staff. As well as if they return to your town and are harassing you, you can report them/let staff know.

Try not to take things into your own hands as that will hurt you more then it will hurt the other user.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I will also like to add on to this too that if you buy/ask someone who has the TownPolice feature, you can /userban them from a town, this way they cannot warp to it or even enter it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #3 Jdawger, Aug 14, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  4. Badgers11

Badgers11 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +5
    For sure I will definitely keep these things in mind and will use them in the future if I am unbanned. Thanks everyone I really do appreciate your feedback and you taking the time to pass along that information as I was unaware. Hopefully I will see y’all soon!

5. killrdarknes

killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,171
    @Badgers11 , thanks for appealing this ban.

I will preface this by saying I'm sorry this happened to you. However, that does not justify your actions. Griefing another user's town and harassing them is breaking the rules, regardless of whether they wronged you first. I will also remind you that stealing from unlocked chests, even in towns, is NOT against the rules. Be sure to have all of your chests and the chests of your residents locked, whether or not you're in the town, whether or not you have a flag set up; you simply never know. If someone is bothering you/you want them to leave your town, please contact staff to have them removed, or employ someone with the TownPolice feature to ban them from your town.

However, since this is not your first serious punishment and due to the severity of the issue, I will still be issuing you a 24-hour tempban. Please reread the rules, as well as use this time to reflect upon your actions, and strive to settle conflict peacefully instead of counteractively; as Bobby said in this thread,

User tempbanned 24 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.