[Ban Appeal] Atzall

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Atzall, Jan 30, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atzall

Atzall ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +33
    In Game Name:
    Atzall
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    All
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Feature Purchase scamming
    Rule Violated:
    No scamming?
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    well of course it means that its not acceptable to feature scam or scam at all of any sorts
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Well honestly I do have a long history on this server and multiple offences of causing trouble but honestly I love this server and dont want do never be able to play that's why I always come back and spend money and help others get buy in the server but I understand I crossed the line with the feature scam and I'm willing to pay all the ecd back and some I believe he payed 13.44 mil ill pay him 16 mil ecd back and you wont catch me advertise another thing about selling features and no trouble at all either ill continue to be upstanding citizen of The ECC Comunity....

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Potato Potato x 4
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    Alright. There is not much I can say other than you did dun mess up by refusing to uphold your end of agreement that you clearly agreed to.
    I held on your appeal to give a few days of calm and hopefully some time to reflect and think.

You will need to pay back @TheCoolSaudi a total of 13.44million EcoDollars. I think its pretty straightforward.
    This is your payment plan.

5 payments of 2,680,000 EcoDollars due every 2 weeks - there will be no late fees.
    If you do not make a payment by end of day(11:59pm EST) on the following Sunday dates, @TheCoolSaudi may file a complaint.

Due Dates:
    Sunday, February 19th, 2023
    Sunday, March 5th, 2023
    Sunday, March 19th, 2023
    Sunday, April 5th, 2023
    Sunday, April 19th, 2023

You of course may pay sooner if you can manage it. You are also welcome to settle up with @TheCoolSaudi in whichever way you guys agree on. The above amount is what is officially enforced.

Unbanned - Payment Plan Set

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.