[Ban Appeal] ArisenBatman

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ArisenBatman, Jul 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArisenBatman

ArisenBatman ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +232
    In Game Name:
    ArisenBatman
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    ECC Minecraft Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Scamming, Breach of Contract
    Rule Violated:
    1. Bending the Rules -
    Finding ways around the rules is punishable at administration’s discretion, from warnings all the way up to bans. Please see EcoCityCraft's General Disclaimer for more information.

2. Scamming -
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

3. Contracts/Breach of Contract -
    Clause 3 - Contracts
    All contracts signed and approved in the contracts forum serve as proof of agreement, and must be followed through by all parties involved.
    For a full and current list of contract forum rules and regulations, please see our contracts forum sticky post about getting started on contracts.

4. Disruptive Language/Disrespect to Staff -
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.
    Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (ie. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    In basic terms the above rules all deal with respect, trust, and honesty. These rules imply the members of the community shall behave properly to one another, not bully, troll, or otherwise disrespect one another. We are to uphold any agreements or set contracts in the game and be truthful in any information given or shared to other members.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I don't believe that I deserve a second chance on this server, however, after a long leave from Minecraft I want to get back into it. After a couple years since my mistakes began to occur, I'd like to come back, play casually and attempt to repay my debts. I will not be able to sell features in order to make money, so it will take some hard work, and some time, but I am willing to put in the work necessary to repay those that I owe.

I'd like one final chance as I've taken a lot of time to think about appealing again.
    Thank you.

• Like Like x 6
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hello @ArisenBatman thank you for filing this ban appeal. Due to your ban reason and history will be tagging the @Server Admin team to handle it. Plese be patient as they do so.

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Glad to see you appealing, Arisen.

Quite a bit of money you owe and I imagine you won't be coming back to much besides your features so I think 100k a week is a reasnable rate to set as it's about 14k a day.

So at that, you owe @oxwood2 1mil, and @donkey5k 900k, so this will be 19 weeks total. This is quite a long time so payments will be due weekly. Your first payment will be 100k due to oxwood2 on Wednesday July 12th (allowing a few extra days on this as it's a holiday weekend).

Another 100k will be due each week thereafter until both of your debts are paid.

Your last payment to oxwood should be September 13th 2017. Your first to Donkey will be the following week, on September 20th. Your last payment will be November 15th.

I would not encourage taking on any further debts at any point.

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.