[Ban Appeal] ArisenBatman

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ArisenBatman, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArisenBatman

ArisenBatman ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +232
    Minecraft Username: ArisenBatman

Reason of Ban: Breach of Contract, Loan Scamming, Dishonoring my Word

Rule violated: I believe that the following rules could be listed as rules I violated:

1. Bending the Rules -
    • Finding ways around the rules is punishable at administration’s discretion, from warnings all the way up to bans. Please see EcoCityCraft's General Disclaimer for more information.

2. Scamming -
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    • A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

3. Contracts/Breach of Contract -
    Clause 3 - Contracts
    • All contracts signed and approved in the contracts forum serve as proof of agreement, and must be followed through by all parties involved.
    • For a full and current list of contract forum rules and regulations, please see our contracts forum sticky post about getting started on contracts.

4. Disruptive Language/Disrespect to Staff -
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    • Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.
      • Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (ie. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    • Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: In basic terms the above rules all deal with respect, trust, and honesty. These rules imply the members of the community shall behave properly to one another, not bully, troll, or otherwise disrespect one another. We are to uphold any agreements or set contracts in the game and be truthful in any information given or shared to other members.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: First off I would like to apologize to all of those that I scammed, as well as all members, including staff, for the language and behavior that I put forth. I went around exaggerating the truth, bending the rules, and otherwise completely disregarding any commands given by staff.

I was extremely rude and disrespectful.

My primary focus in this appeal with be the scamming - what I did was horribly wrong and I would like to be given the opportunity to make it right. I want to offer a sincere apology and hope that I can move past these mistakes. It will take some time for me to get back on my feet and pay everybody off, but I am determined to get it done.

I'm sure you are all tired of hearing excuses, but I let greed and impatience get the best of me before I left. I began losing motivation, and I fell into a rut. There were outside forces playing a role in my ability to play, but I did make obligations that I should have upheld.

I don't deserve another chance, but I'm asking for one for the sake of those that I have wronged. If my appeal is accepted, I will be making a thread regarding my plans to pay everyone back.

Thank you for your time.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. KMaxwell

KMaxwell Crazy Cat Lady that Crochets
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
  3. ArisenBatman

ArisenBatman ECC Sponsor

Ratings:
    +232
  4. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    I'm not sure but I think you may owe @MSU_SPaRtAns321 something I think around 900k

#4 matrix_rep, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  5. MSU_Spartans

MSU_Spartans Inactive dueces peeps
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +872
    Hey alan you owe me 1 million, you payed me 200k out of 1.2 million a while back. I didnt make a complaint because he was already banned but if i need to now i can but i dont see it being neccesary since he is appealing rn.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #5 MSU_Spartans, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  6. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Please do so, including all the proper evidence, so that it may be calculated along with all the other debs.

Do you have a schedule for repayment that you would propose to handle all of these debts?

7. ArisenBatman

ArisenBatman ECC Sponsor

Ratings:
    +232
    @KMaxwell - As I did in my last debt repayment, I plan to pay off the users starting with the smallest amount owed, then work my way up.
    It would be greatly appreciated if this users can would with me and allow payment plans.

I won't be able to sell nearly as many features this time around (if that is even still an option) so it will take me a bit longer than before. Last time I was given like six months to pay off a 5.1 Million ECD debt, but was able to take care of it in less than a month. Aside from selling features, I would be attempting to find somebody with an Eff7 Pickaxe that will let me borrow to make money.

Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated. FYI - I am working more IRL now than I was last time around.

8. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
  9. MSU_Spartans

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +872
    Ok so @KMaxwell after going through my screenshots i have all my evidence except me paying @ArisenBatman . Alan please dont scam me because of this. Me and you have been good friends and i hope this means you wont pay me. If need be i can post the contract and him agreeing to it but that is all i have.

10. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Is there any record of a prior complaint on the debt, or any confirmed acknowledgement in a prior appeal, for example, that confirms the debt in another manner than the screenshots?

11. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    Unless anything pops up I would be willing to rent @ArisenBatman an eff7 or a melon sword providing he has ereps pyro plus and wont sell it for lotto money

12. MSU_Spartans

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +872
    @KMaxwell, @ArisenBatman acknowledged him oweing me that other 1 million in this appeal. Like i said earlier i dont think arisen would scam me like this knowing i missed 1 screenshot but i sold my eff7 to give him the loan of 765k. So @ArisenBatman can you please please please acknowledge me giving you that loan

#12 MSU_Spartans, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  13. ArisenBatman

ArisenBatman ECC Sponsor

Ratings:
    +232
    @KMaxwell @MSU_SPaRtAns321

I can confirm that MSU_SPaRtAns321 did in fact give me a loan. So long as my town has not been disrupted, I believe I still have signs stating who I owe as well as the amounts. Thank you for reminding me, MSU.

14. MSU_Spartans

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +872
  15. WreckitRalphed

WreckitRalphed The Wise Old Man
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +768
    Alan I don't know if I have screenshots or not, so i'll leave it up to you if you want to be a man and repay me what i'm owed (1.2mil if I remember correctly)

16. WreckitRalphed

WreckitRalphed The Wise Old Man
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +768
    @ArisenBatman

17. donkey5k

donkey5k •| The Legendary Donkey |•
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +492
    Arisen, when I get home I'll check the signs for you as yes, you did have signs there after you were banned as I checked the day after.

18. donkey5k

donkey5k •| The Legendary Donkey |•

Ratings:
    +492
    Ok, so these are the loans that you have on signs in your town;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,151
    People just don't learn

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  20. minecraftninja05

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,018
    If you don't wanna play on the server don't, but don't troll every damn complaint and appeal.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.