[Ban Appeal] Aqua2

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Aqua2, May 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqua2

Aqua2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    Aqua
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    None
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    All.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Trolling and flirting with US2.
    Rule Violated:
    Section 2 Clause 1 - Trolling
    Section 2 Clause 2 - Harassment
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Do not be a little shit.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    First, I want to say that what I did was not okay and I acted out of impulse. I have had many months to think about my actions. My flirting with US2 was completely inappropriate and uncalled for. I have started to date ravenwow and will stay away from US2.
    Regarding the staff chat leaking. As a past staff member, I know how private staff chat is. I should have listened to Aman when he warned me to stop. I now have found more fun ways to entertain myself then causing chaos. I like to play with my dog and talk to ravenwow. My dog and I go to dog parks together and I like to see the other dogs. This helps me laugh at things that are not mean to others. The dogs are so cute when they play. I hope that I can play on ECC like the dogs play together, all as a nice happy pack.
    I would like another shot and was directed here to fill out this appeal. If anyone has any questions about why I acted the way I did please DM me. I would be more them happy to talk them over. And as always, xoxo.
    -Aqua

• Potato Potato x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    Alright.
    I've unbanned Aqua_Luna3

We ask you be a genuine and kind member in our community from this point on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.