[Ban Appeal] AJCowLover

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by AJCL, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJCL

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +84
    Minecraft Username: AJCowLover

Reason of Ban: Screamer Link/ Loan Scamming Original Jackson

Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    • A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    • This rule is super simple. Don’t be a troll, and especially don’t troll others away from the server. Please look up “Troll (Internet)” for a more comprehensive definition.
    • This includes flaming or attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: Well it means that To not scam anyone or troll. I scammed @Original_Jackson and I posted a screamer link and both of those harm ecc players. Scamming in my case is taking money from a loan and not paying it back, and I trolled by posting a screamer link which is a very serious kind of trolling.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I am very sorry for what I did and I will if unbanned pay original Jackson the money I scammed him in 1 week. I have been away this summer and was very inactive but I will be back and never repeat my offences ever again. I am very sorry to everyone that I hurt and hope I get to play with you all soon. Thank you

2. BackToThePast

BackToThePast Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,134
    Thanks for appealing,

Please be patient while the GA's look into this appeal, @WeirdBuilder @nicit6.

3. AJCL

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +84
    Okay Thank you very Much :D

4. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    Hello @AJCowLover

You owe 30k to @Original_Jackson per this complaint. You will be unbanned with a temp ban of 3 days for this offence. As it is a relatively small amount, you will only have 1 week in which to re-pay the debt after your 3 day temp ban has expired. This will make your new deadline for repayment Friday 12th September.

As for the screamer link, this is not acceptable and any further incidents of such actions will be treated much more severely.

Please be sure to re-read our Server Rules during your 3 day temp ban.

Locked - AJCowLover given a 3 day temp ban and has until 12th Sept to repay debts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.