[Ban Appeal] Adamit118118

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Adamit118118, Nov 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adamit118118

Adamit118118 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    Adamit118118
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    economy abuse/hacking
    Rule Violated:
    Cheating is not tolerated.
    Cheating in any form is not allowed. Anything that would give you an unfair advantage over other players is considered cheating. This can include client mods, abusing server bugs, using alt accounts to directly financially benefit your main account
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    With the hardcore economy this server has any cheating impacts the integrity of the server negatively.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I had a hacked client installed to use for full brightness and macro's, which I thought were allowed on the server. I did not know that simply having these mods installed but not using them was also against server rules. A review of my logblock files will show that there is no evidence of x-raying or anything else that would give me an unfair advantage.

There is a mention in my ban that says "and affiliated accounts", however I only own and play on only one Minecraft account so I don't what is meant by this.

Additional info:
    I play on a VPN most of the time because I am also torrenting something at the same time which is fineable in my country. So there will probably be a whole list of IP's on my account.

#1 Adamit118118, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    at least try to cover your tracks better if you're planning on trying to lie your way out of a ban.

I'll leave the rest to you to figure out where you fucked up and how you can do better, but I'll just say that people intent on money laundering via alts should really avoid doing it all on the same IP while telling others about it in PM.

oh and by the way, it's a permaban. you can pay $60 if you want a chance at coming back. but since I'm sure you'll be back on some other alt soon, I just wanted to emphasize how dumb this money laundering operation was; it literally took me a few minutes at most to figure out what was going on. try better next time.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.