Ban app

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ashton_taylor, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashton_taylor

ashton_taylor Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Minecraft Username: Ashton_Taylor
    Reason: Failed to return eff7/Late on loan
    Counter Reason:As addswerxzc may know, my apartment had very poor internet in the past but now they have installed charter internet and wow, the speed is incredible. I have ran minecraft servers on my computer again it works great. So i was in the mining world and So i was in the mining world and didn't know that adds pick was running low (also lagging) and it broke. After freaking out for a little while, i took a loan from stoneironz to buy another pickaxe that should be in my chest in Remington that i will give to add, if not i will repay for the eff7. So i ask that i am unbanned for roughly 1-2 months to pay back these debts if i dont have some significant progress then you guys can file another complaint.
    Evidence:Na

2. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
  3. Addswerzxc

Addswerzxc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +97
    Give me my dam pick.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    Thank you for appealing. I see you had breached a contract in which you agreed to pay adds 200k for a three day rental of an eff7 pick which was never returned. Also, no proof was given that you had paid the 200k in which you agreed to, so this will be added to the amount you owe.
    Eff7 picks are sold for $592500 according to nstar price. If the pick is not returned within 24h after your temp ban is lifted you will owe a total of $792500 to addswerzxc.
    Also, you have an outstanding loan due to @StoneIronZ in the amount of 300k which will also need to be paid back.

I will be issuing you a three day temp ban for this and during this time I would like you to think of how you will successfully pay this user back in full by the given due date. If @Addswerzxc is not paid back then he will have the right to file another complaint which will result in further actions taken.

Total you owe and time money is due if you return the pick:
    Pick given to Addswerzxc within 24h after temp-ban is lifted
    200k to Addswerzxc
    440k to StoneironZ
    by June 27th, 2014

Total you owe and time money is due if you are unable to return the pick:

$792,500 to Addswerzxc
    44k0k to StoneironZ
    by August 8th, 2014

If you do return the pick then please make sure you get proof of this with screenshots or video. Also make sure that you take screenshots of all payments made.

Temp-banned 3 days

#4 physyy, May 5, 2014
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.