[ban apeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by deondre33, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deondre33

deondre33 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +24
    username:deondre33

reason: grief in helios

counter reason: there is none I would like to say I am very sorry for greifing helios I was just trying to make quik money from farms and it know it was wrong I would really like to get back to ecc and its fun but I know my discissions where wrong I am very sorry and will never do it again.

evidence: none but jv I am sorry about greifing your farm

#1 deondre33, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
  2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello Deondre,

I have a few things to say before we I decide what to do with you. This may be your first ban for grief but, this is not your first ban. In fact, this is your third ban. Each of them you have been told to read the server rules. The fact that you are now onto a third ban tells me you have not read the server rules. The rule you broke is as follows:

You as a mayor should know the importance of protecting property and frankly I'm appled you griefed someone else's farm for a little 'quick cash.' I will be giving you a 6 hour tempban considering your priors. I want you to read the server rules thoroughly. They are located here:

http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules

I hope we never see you writing a ban appeal again because the punishments will only get harsher.

Revanrose6

Player Issued a 6 Hour Tempban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.