[Ban Apeal] Chaos Starter & Policebear88320

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Chaos_Starter, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaos_Starter

Chaos_Starter Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Chaos_starter and Policebear88320

Reason.
    ?

Counter-Reason
    Three days ago both my accounts got hacked ONCE AGAIN at aroun 9:20 I finally got done talkint to mojang, I came on and asked for a mod Zardygen came to my aid, I explained both my accounts had been hacked for the second time, the first time I apparently got banned for the same reason? After trying to contact mods on Ventrillo to explain what happened I was banned from there aswell, I've just about had it up to here with this kind of bull, I'm currently sitting here wondering wtf just happened, apparently Chaos_Starter got banned aswell. So I have no idea what those hackers did to that account but I sure as HELL would like to be informed, I recently got new internet and figured out it didnt take them long to find it. FML time for new internet AGAIN. Apparently this time they didn't clean up after themselves with my Mojang account, they failed many times to change over the email and left grubby prints all over thier act, hopefully this time something will be done.

Evidence:
    A new freaking router. Thats all

revanrose6 zardgyer andrewkm

#1 Chaos_Starter, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
  2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

First of all, do not tag staff we will get to this when we do.

Secondly,
    You were banned for verbal sexual harassment on our server. I banned you after reading some very disturbing pms sent from you to another player. Even if your account got hacked, you are to be held accountable for your account's actions. It is your job to protect your account.

Finally,
    I would like you to file a new ban appeal listing the correct reason for your ban and hopefully showing remorse for what occurred to this young lady. Also, I request you also file an apology in said ban appeal towards Zardgyer for the language you used in response to him doing his job. Lastly, PoliceBear88320 will have to file its own ban appeal explaining its accounts relationship to yours.

Revanrose6

Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.