Argh

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OctavianCloud, Nov 6, 2011.

1. OctavianCloud

OctavianCloud Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +54
    So mad at myself, twice today i died with a large load of diamonds(15+ each time), gold ore (easily 70+ between the two times), and iron ores ( had stacks each time) not to mention tons of redstone and cobble that could have been sold. Dug myself into lava and burned to death and made it back to my body only to find my items all burned as well.

Was also carrying a diamond sword each time and two diamond picks and a shovel the first time and a full suit of iron on the first time as well lol. pretty much mined for hours and hours today for almost nothing cause i kept forgetting to drop the loot i wanted to keep while in my house.

I feel stupid :( just thought i would share maybe it will help someone not repeat my mistakes lol least that would make me feel better. made a total of 2-3k today compared to my usual 10-15ish. and not a single diamond made it back with me and even cost me a bunch to replace tools actually ran out only have 1 left could make a shovel :|

2. mackbmx123

mackbmx123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +19
    If you were digging a 1x1 hole, Fail. But if you were not, That just sucks...

unfortunatly , Items can not be given back, But you made alot of money mining I must say :p

3. OctavianCloud

OctavianCloud Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +54
    i dig a stairway down to bedrock if you wander around the world i have many already going and some others have going i just run through lol i get down to bedrock and dig tunnels all over they go straight forever pretty much until i run into lava or a boundary and i sell everything but the diamonds to the server usually unless i see someone wanting it while i have it in chat.

ive died this way many times usually its from not being quick enough to switch blocks and place one or falling in the lava and not able to jump out fast enough lol. it does suck usually i can make it back to my stuff been a few times i couldnt and usually i get away from the lava before it gets me so my items dont burn.

im rolling up on almost 50k total from mining but the hours i have into that in the short time ive been playing this server are ridiculous :p made maybe 3-4k from not mining by placing water for people for donations and other small odd jobs just to take a mining break lol.

cant wait to get a town but then ill be mining to build it :p also cant wait till the nether is open again ive never been there and would love to see it.

4. mackbmx123

mackbmx123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +19
    Im In need of money so if you need any money PM Me ingame or on the Forum.

5. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    what? you just contradicted yourself.

6. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +995
    LOL! And he said if you dig a 1x1 tunnel you fail... ;)